TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement is in effect as of [11/26/2021].
- “LAMOURHAIRS”, “us”, “our” and “we” are references to the owner of this website, LAMOURHAIRS , whose registered office is in 1007 N ORANGE ST, 4th, FLOOR, #96, WILMINGTON, NEW CASTLE, 19801, United States;
- “You”, “Your” and “Yourself” are references to the user or viewer of this website and purchaser of the Goods from us;
- “Goods” means the items specified in your invoice;
- “Contract” means the contract between You and LAMOURHAIRS for the sale and purchase of the Goods on www.lamourhairs which incorporates this User Agreement;
- “User Agreement” means these terms and conditions;
- “Website” and “Site” means the www.lamourhairs website and all related content and mobile applications;
- “Materials” means the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for You, either directly or indirectly through this Website.
This User Agreement may change at our discretion at any time and without prior notice. All orders and purchases made through this Website are governed by this User Agreement. The purchase of merchandise through the Website is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Website in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction of their residence. By entering this Website, You agree that you will access the content solely for your personal and non-commercial use. This User Agreement applies to the purchase of goods from www.lamourhairs.com only
LAMOURHAIRS products are for sale strictly to individuals [Minimum Age] years of age and older. Misrepresentation of your age is not the responsibility of LAMOURHAIRS.
- YOUR ORDER
Please read the following carefully about placing an order for Goods on www.lamourhairs.com:
- In order to make purchases through the Website, You will be requested to register and provide personal details. In particular, You must provide your real name, phone number, email address and other requested information as indicated.
- When ordering items, You as the buyer will be required to provide payment details and You represent and warrant that the payment details You provide on ordering are both valid and correct and You confirm that You are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
- When an order is made online, the order confirmation issued by the company clearing the credit/debit card payment does not constitute acceptance of your order by us. We reserve the right to check any discrepancies and an order will only be processed when it is verified by us to be accurate and within the guidelines set forth in this User Agreement.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example:
- we are unable to obtain authorization for payment; or
- the item ordered is out of stock; or
- the order placed is incomplete or inaccurate due to technical or other reasons beyond our control.
All prices listed on the Website are in US (USD) dollars. For international orders, the bank that has issued your credit/debit card determines the exact exchange rate that You will be charged. The amount charged from the original LAMOURHAIRS invoice purchased is returned when refunded by the seller. Please note we are not liable whatsoever, for any discrepancies caused by exchange rate fluctuations. All prices and offers remain valid and as advertised from time to time. The price of a product displayed on the Website at the time the order is accepted will be honored.
All prices indicated on this website do not reflect any or all of the international duties, taxes, or other customs charges that the package may encounter when it arrives at its final destination. Please contact the customs agency officials to find out of all applicable taxes and duties (if any). Those charges vary greatly from country to country and will not be covered by LAMOURHAIRS.
Payment for Goods and shipping where applicable must be made at the time the order is placed through this Website. Payment can be made by PayPal, or a Visa, Master debit or credit card. In all cases, the Contract between You and LAMOURHAIRS will not be completed and delivery will not occur until we are satisfied that the payment has cleared. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to LAMOURHAIRS, we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery.
All credit card transactions on this site are processed using a secure online payment platform, PayPal, that encrypts your card and/or banking details in a secure host environment. LAMOURHAIRS does not hold any credit card details on our Website or in our customer database.
- DISCOUNT / COUPON
Only one promotional discount/coupon can be used per order. A promotional discount/coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Promotional discounts/coupons are non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash. LAMOURHAIRS reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel a discount offer at any time.
Please carefully review the shipping and delivery guidelines HERE before placing your order so You may choose the delivery option most suitable for You.
LAMOURHAIRS will not be liable for any loss, damages or penalty resulting from delay in delivery of the Goods when such delay is due to causes beyond the reasonable control of LAMOURHAIRS. including without limitation, supplier delay, force majeure, act of God, labor unrest, pandemic/epidemic or fire. In any such event, the delivery date will be deemed extended for a period equal to the delay.
LAMOURHAIRS does not take responsibility for products that are sent to You unregistered. If You would like it sent through registered mail this will be at an additional cost to You.
- RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
ONLY UNUSED LAMOUR hairs qualify for exchange. LAMOUR hairs can be returned within fourteen (14) days of You receiving your order. All LAMOUR hairs must be shipped back in the original. All exchanges must be accompanied by a copy of your invoice.
Please follow the below instructions to ensure that your return will be processed and received:
- STEP 1
Please contact LAMOURHAIRS customer service to obtain a Return ADDRESS in US. Please do not send your return to the sender's address on your package. This is not the return address and will affect the processing of your return.
- STEP 2
Please indicate whether You would like an EXCHANGE and for which item or if You would prefer a RETURN. If You prefer an exchange and there is a difference in price, we will simply send You an invoice via email to pay the difference.
If You received a free gift, from a promotion in your order, and You are doing a return; we ask that You do send the free gift back as well. The free gift then only applies if You are going to be doing an exchange.
For faster processing, we would encourage You to return for a refund and re-order the LAMOURHAIRS, You would like to avoid waiting for the return processing time.
- STEP 3
We strongly suggest keeping your tracking number so we can confirm your package has been safely delivered to our RETURN ADDRESS! We will not accept responsibility for items returned to our facility without a tracking number. You are responsible for the shipping cost to return your wig back to us.
- STEP 4
Please allow 4-6 business days from the date the return is delivered to be notified by a representative.
You are responsible for all shipping costs for returns and exchanges and we recommend that You send your exchange with a tracking number as LAMOURHAIRS will not be held responsible for lost returns.
Refunds for any return exclude the initial shipping cost paid to ship your package, that shipping fee is non-refundable.
For additional questions or concerns, You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Returns and Exchange Policy HERE.
Orders submitted cannot be cancelled once accepted via confirmation email sent to You of acceptance of order. To cancel an order placed before an acceptance email is generated, please contact customer service as soon as possible.
In order to shop on this site efficiently, LAMOUHAIRS highly recommend You register on site. The details provided are saved in our database in order to process the order and to facilitate and speed up future purchases
- OPT-IN OPT-OUT POLICY
Users of this site may access, amend or delete any data filled in on the registration form at any time; either in writing, or via email at email@example.com
We may from time to time contact You by email with information on new products; special discounts or other information we believe may be of interest to You. Any email we send You will contain an easy unsubscribe link from all future mail shots.
- RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
By visiting this Website and accessing the Materials, You agree to use these Materials only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
You hereby agree that:
- Any warranty, express or implied, shall be voided by improper use.
- In order to access our Materials, You may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Materials. You agree that any information You provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account You use to access our Materials. Accordingly, You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Materials by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Materials through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Materials, including the servers and/or networks to which our Materials are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Materials is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by You, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- h. We may provide various open communication tools on this Website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if You choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our Website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, You agree that You will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any Lamourhairs employees or representatives.
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third-party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If You post content that we choose to remove, You hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us..
- TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our Website and Materials with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Materials we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that You may have on file with us, including any account or login information.